- Have your email configuration settings ready from your cpanel or from your website manager
- Open Gmail
- Go to settings in the top right of your Gmail dash board
4. Go to Accounts and Imports on the top tab
5. Click on Check mail from other accounts
6. In the yellow pop up box put in the email you wish to import mail from
7. Click next and in the next yellow box complete your user name according to the configuration information you have. Normally the user name is the email address itself. The password will be the password that was configured when setting up the email in your cpanel.
8. Add account. It should now show up in your Account and Imports tab